Select Page
You need a “Single Entry Visa”. More information about it, you can find it here:

Check here if your country does qualify for the visa:

By questions, contact:

Contact Us

You will be contacting the Organisation Committee of the Conference. You also can send an e-mail to us:



To register for the conference, go to the registration page by clicking the next button.

Contact Us